Logistician On Demand Delivery Services TMS
Logistician’s TMS software, backed by our industry network, has the capacity for companies who want to take advantage of:
- on demand trucking and dispatching,
- want to build their own Uber for delivery trucks type business,
- on demand courier services,
- even taxi services.
We support the various on-demand delivery services (courier, trucking, dispatching) on all Logistician platforms, mobile and web.
Ask us about modular business software support if you are considering establishing your own ‘On Demand’ services for transport.
Logistician have ready-made modular transport management systems that can also be customised to meet all the transport and logistics needs of ‘OD transport’ industry players, their supply chains and any businesses seeking to deliver goods to customers and brokerages.
Logistician’s Ready-To-Go Modular Options and Their Advantages
Logistician Can Modify its TMS to Your Exact Requirements
Flexible, Tailored Solutions. Our transportation module offers specific features and capabilities to meet each business’s unique and changing transportation management system requirements. Whether you need to expedite contract management in sea freight shipments, or book last-minute air freight, Logistician’s TMS software solutions handle all aspects of international trade logistics, with support for your teams where needed.
Integration for Smoother Co-ordination. Integrate your operational systems to co-ordinate inventory orders with goods in transit and placing supply chain purchases instantly. Become more transparent, while sharing data securely with business partners. Collaborate easily internally and externally. Manage data with pre-existing professional network connections.
Modular TMS Software Solutions Available
The Logistician Transportation Management System modules support supply chain solutions in:
- Contract management, including up to the moment buy and sell rates and T’s and C’s adjustments
- Fleet management detail, such as load optimisation, capacity management and security
- Automated processing of bookings and even tendering to free up resources
- Tracking and visibility of multi-modal shipment, including inventory and regulatory filing status
- Freight audit in real time across ‘less than truckload’ LTL or full truckload (TL) contracts
- Integration to Logistician’s direct delivery brokering and freight forwarding services with your key internal data systems.Integrates to CRM and ERP systems.